Finding a good new theme can be hecka hard so here’s a thing to make it easier
HERE is a blog that makes themes and has a…
If you would like to see more, please check out my facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LadyCels
You can view the full sized tutorial HERE .
Foam and Worbla armour MEGA TUTORIAL
Tutorial by AmenoKitarou
Super duper awesome and helpful! I am totally going to try this out for my Garrosh cosplay.
YEAH GONNA NEED THIS FOR SYLVANAS HELLA
this is called the absolute navigation page bc it is ABSOLUTE. actually i intended for it to be a lot cuter but i got lazy and impatient. anyway, the reason it’s absolute is because it’s an about page, a links page, and an ask page all in one, but it looks super simple and clean. so basically you don’t need a ton of links on your blog, you can just link to this one page with everything on it. i didn’t set up a preview page because it’s not necessary. the code is also super simple to edit, just read through it, and if you still can’t figure it out you can ask just about anyone on tumblr with a bit of html know-how and they can help you.
to use it just copy one of these codes
then go to tumblr.com/customize and scroll down to where you can add a new page to your blog. in the page settings select the custom html option, and then paste the code. then edit it as much as you like and fill it with all your tags and links and your life story.
- ok so heres me trying to fit into the retro minimalist themes!!
- option for left or right sidebar
- option for links to open on click or not (see previews one & three)
- option for outside image or not (see preview three)
- option for hover links or not
- option for rounded edges
- 400px posts
please like or reblog if you like the look of this theme or want to use it! this theme took me a good three days to make, so it would be very highly appreciated :-)
01 theme by mars
this is the first time i’ve actually made a theme and most of it was made around 5 am so please tell me if you notice any errors
- 250px or 400px posts
- infinite scrolling
- right/left/center permalinks
- extra dropdown menu (5 extra links)
- optional sidebar title + custom sidebar title symbol
- custom opacity on posts
- optional captions
- custom favicon
- + you can change colours and fonts etc. that basic stuff
- also probably some other things i forgot
I am totally in love with this gauntlet tutorial at the moment. Just look at how pretty that styrene looks! (Buuuu for low quality picture though).
Senpiez Theme Two!
- two columns
- optional: post and sidebar shadows, 200/250px posts, sidebar image, description, round edges, and much more!
- ability to add an image on the top right, top left, bottom right, or bottom left of your blog!
- drop down links
side art by unknowncreativityy
I just watched a kid break down in the bookstore because his books for the semester totaled $600 and that’s the american university system in a…